Friday, February 13, 2009

Turnips.







































































I haven’t introduced the Turnip family. They are newer to Alex and I, and they haven’t involved themselves in any of the Experiment or Nice sagas. Donald is a family man. He has a budding career in the medical profession and seems like somewhat of a homebody. His wife Ginger isn’t sure what she wants to do yet. Actually, I am holding off on getting her into a job because I am interested in seeing what new career tracks are available in the new expansion packs that I haven’t installed yet.

Ginger and Donald have a toddler daughter named Gertrude. I was curious to see what the Sim genetics simulator would do with her. Donald is a very dark skinned Sim with black dreads. Ginger is extremely pale with bright red hair. So far, Gertrude favors her mother’s complexion and has black hair like her dad. I think there should be maybe one more baby in this family just to see if that child is any different.

I don’t have many pictures of them, but here are a couple of highlights:

1. Donald and Ginger. This was their “family shot” before they had Gertrude.

2. One of their wedding pictures. You can make a wedding happen in the game, it just takes some effort and purchasing a wedding arch thing. I find it easier just to let them shack up until “propose marriage” appears in their interaction options. The blond woman on the left is Polly. The older guy is Earnest Nice. Can't remember the other two guests. A lot like my own wedding in some ways.

3. Aw. Donald and Ginger cuddle on the couch sometime right before Gertrude was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment