Wednesday, February 11, 2009

News, or the sudden lack thereof.















































I have been lacking in the Sims updates this week, and for that I sincerely apologize. I just haven't been as indulgent with my time. Time is this funny thing that I just have absolutely very little of.

But, I can at least throw a couple of random pictures of my Sims at you with the promise that Alex and I have some ideas brewing for our current households as well as a couple of new ones.

Anyway, up top we have Stan attending baby Bridget while everyone else plays video games on the giant plasma screen TV. This is a pretty recent picture in their new house.

The bottom picture is of Stan shortly after his return from space. This is an older snapshot, but one of my favorites. I like how this is the only time the family members express any interest in where he was.

No comments:

Post a Comment