Saturday, March 7, 2009

I do believe in ghosts!





I didn't mention that very shortly after Polly died, Benjamin passed away, too. Even after we got him the kitten, he was just beside himself without her, and the Hula girls came for him.

Now there is a small cemetery on the Experiment property with two headstones, some flowers, and a bench. I started researching Sim ghosts right away because I knew it was possible. Apparently, depending on the cause of death, Sim ghosts have some pretty weird behavior. If you want to see something oddly amusing, go to YouTube and search for the terms: Sims, cat, ghost, fight.

I waited a couple of Sim days, and I was rewarded. Benjamin showed up one night, floating around the inside of the house. He scared his daughter-in-law Christy pretty bad on one occasion. It was awesome.

The following night, Polly returned, doing spectral laps around the yard in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment